"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.With our thoughts we make our world."

Monday, February 7, 2011

VALENTINE'S WEEK......

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S WEEK......"


HAPPY

ROSE

DAY


*  THOUGHTS AND MESSAGES ON ROSE DAY......


"friends are like roses pls fillup them water of love and
faith and care of them like hearts happy rose day."


"yado se judeker yad aate ho aap yad aakr yad
ban jate ho aap yado hi yado mein hr jageh
najre aate ho aap ku yado ko b yadgar ban 
jate ho aap."


"Ek Rose Unke Liye Jo Milte Nahi Roz Roz, 
Magar Yaad Aaate Hai Har Roz. Happy Rose Day."


"Roses r exclusively 4 a nice person like u,
From a simple person like me, 
Keep this rose until they DRY,
but keep my friendship until i die. 
HAPPY ROSE DAY..."


"A ROSE 4 THOSE 
JO MILTE NAHIN HAR ROZ PER PHIR BHI
HAI DIL K VERY CLOSE. HAPPY ROSE DAY."

"Every night when I look at the moon,
it reminds me of you, how you can
see the same moon. It makes me 
sometimes sad because I can see the moon,
but I cant see you. Happy Rose Day!"


"Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein hassi
chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein kadam 
kadam par mile khushi ki bhaar aapko
dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko"..



"In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U. I’m only Body,
My Heart is U. That’s Y i always Miss You !! "


"My heart for you will never break.
My smile for you will never fade.
My love for you will never end. I love you!
“Happy Rose Day”


"You will find as you look back upon your life,
that the moments when you have really lived,
are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Happy Rose Day!"

3 comments:

  1. hey great collection..... n quite intresting 2.... dear keep it up.... :)
    ol d vry best.....

    ReplyDelete